Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Long time since a post...

I have truly meant to get on here and blog about some of the things that have been happening but haven't gotten to it...summers are always busy! Love to catch up with friends and family that I don't get to see on a regular basis...

Here are some things that have been happening in my world...will post pics later:)

Chris and I went to the lake with Matt, Monica, Meredith and Maggie. Had a great time and Meredith went out on the lake for the first time:) So exciting!!!

Chris and I went down to Waco to see his family and hang out for the 4th of July!

My best friend from college, Sarah, had her second baby!!! Kendall is so precious!!!

My mom came to visit for a few days and she helped me hang curtains! I love them:)

Chris and I went to Playa del Carmen for 4 days! It was a blast and I am uploading pictures as I write this...

I also have been hanging out with lots of friends and their kiddos:)
Cami, Gracie and Landry finally got back from their vacation in Colorado!
Heather, Gehrig, Grace and Greer are getting so big. They will all be in school next year! I can't believe it!
I will have more to post next week from these cute kiddos! They are going to help me with some podcasting that I will be teaching in August!

Okay...it looks like I have several pics to find and entries to make! I better get busy! hehe!

No comments: