Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4th of July

For the fourth of July, Chris and I went down to see his family!
Linda, Chris' mom, is such a fabulous cook! We were excited to have some yummy, home cooked meals!

On Friday, we went over to Chris' sisters home to play in the pool. They just put in a beautiful pool! We felt like we were at a resort! Here are some pictures of Kendall and Chris. As you can see, Kendall loves the camera as much as her Aunt! I have the cutest picture of Kendall and me but each time I upload it, it turns it upside down. I will work on it:)





Brandon, my brother in law, made some strawberry margaritas for us and we enjoyed the sun! Kendall, my adorable niece, and I played golf. Brandon has made a par 3 hole on their land. It was pretty funny watching the two of us, I am sure! Let's just say my 6 year old niece hit the ball farther than I did... After having some yummy food at Joe and Linda's that night, we went in to Waco to see the fireworks! They were beautiful! Kendall and Riley really enjoyed them...as did Aunt Buffy! You would have thought I was a kid at a candy store...I love fireworks!!!



Here is a picture of Kendall getting ready for the firework display!




I kept trying to get a picture of Riley and he would block it or not let me...I finally said..."Would you like a picture with Uncle Chris or by yourself?" He looked at me thinking and said, "I guess if I have to, I will take a picture with Uncle Chris." I snapped the picture and as I was walking away, he said to Chris, "Well, at least I saved you from having to get a picture by yourself and I saved Aunt Buffy a picture." It was so funny! I just wished I would have had my digital camera with me this weekend and not just my iphone with NO FLASH! You can see that the quality of the pictures are not great but I had to share that funny story! Isn't Love and Logic the best!


On Saturday, the guys went golfing and the we enjoyed a day of relaxing and pancakes! Yummy! That evening, Linda made steak, twice baked potatoes and corn on the cob. It was delightful! She also served strawberry shortcake that was so awesome!

No comments: