Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Goddaughters turn 2!!!

It is so hard to imagine that our Goddaughters have turned 2! Grace and Kate, my nieces, turned two on Sunday. They are traveling with family to Chicago and Michigan. I can't wait to see the pictures from their birthday. They are so precious!

On Monday, Meredith, our best friends little girl, turned 2! We got to spend Saturday with her at My Gym for her party. It was so fun! Chris thought it was quite an experience too...hehe! He had never seen anything like it! I was in charge of pictures. When we got to their house after the party, I asked how many pictures I had taken...well, lets just say Auntie Buffy thought Meredith's party was a very special event. I took 240 pictures from the 1 1/2 hour party. I am waiting for Monica to upload the pictures and I will post them. It may take her a while...hehe!

I hope everyone has a great Fourth of July and a safe one!

2 comments:

Mrs. Cummings said...

Sounds like you had fun. My dad laughed at me when I told him I took over 300 on our trip to Wisconsin....the disc got full and I had to delete some : (

Unknown said...

I think 240 pictures is perfectly ok!! You have to have a buffer for those pictures where eyes were closed or people weren't looking! :o)