Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back from Mexico and Teaching Workshops

Chris and I went to Cabo last week. It was a blast! I had never been there. We had so much fun enjoying the sun, beverages, food and scenery. I have some pictures to post but haven't gotten them placed in a cute video yet. I will post soon! I also have a picture to scan from our sailing cruise. We went on a sailboat that races in the America's Cup. It was so cool!

As the title said, Workshops have started. I taught my first class today. Wasn't quite ready to start back because I love sleeping in and relaxing:) I enjoyed seeing teachers and my friends though! Hope everyone is enjoying the end of the summer! School will be here before we know it!

5 comments:

Twosardogs said...

I am glad you had fun. When I was in Playa at the end of June. I was so not ready to come home and deal with summer classes and scehdules.

MCMom50 said...

I would love to go to Cabo. Never been there either! Glad you had a great trip.

Lisa Herring said...

How fun and relaxing! I keep thinking where did all the time go!!! Have a good week!

Bayn said...

Glad to hear you had a good time. Yes, it's too early to be thinking about going back to work.

Unknown said...

I bet you had a blast! I hope someday B and I will get the opportunity to travel some. I bet your workshops went over well! (As always!)