Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Monday on Thanksgiving Break











On Monday, I drove down to Waco to see my family and twin nieces! The drive down was crazy...I had a flat on the way. My car doesn't even have 2000 miles on it and I had a flat...Thank goodness for Onstar! A very nice man stopped to help change it which was so nice. When I got to Waco, the girls were playing and having a great time! Kate went down for a nap soon after I arrived. I got down there a little later than expected. Grace never took a nap the entire day! I have tons of pictures of her. I will have to get more pictures of Kate tomorrow!

Before coming back, I got to go and see my other niece at dance class. Kendall is such an amazing dancer. She is seven and already has such great coordination! My sister in law got some great pictures. When I get them from her, I will post them.




No comments: