Sunday, September 21, 2008

OU game in Seattle!

This is a view from the stadium. Absolutely breathtaking!


This is the boat we tailgated on before the game. We were on Lake Union and then Lake Washington which is where the stadium is located.




This is the view from the 72 ft boat we tailgated on before and after the game. AWESOME!

While at the OU game, I noticed two Heisman trophy winners sitting across the aisle from us. During the second quarter, I asked Billy Simms if he would take a picture with me. He said no problem and my friend, Paula jumped in the picture too:) He then asked Steve Owens to get in the picture. Pretty cool! My dad was so proud!








We had such a good time at the OU game in Seattle! It was the best place to watch a game and tailgate for a game. The weather was beautiful! Seattle is breathtaking! I will update with more when I get more pictures!

No comments: